Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grand Cru Wine Barrel Smokers




After years of building and using my wine barrel smokers my friends and family convinced me that I should be making and selling them so I created my company Grand Cru Wine Barrel Smokers.

Grand Cru smokers use a unique satellite wood chip heater that produces cool smoke.
“Cool Smoking” makes the difference. Chicken, Pork, Beef, Fish and Vegetables can be quickly smoked and cooked at a later time. Use the wood chip flavor of your choice for a variety of tastes.
Grand Cru Smokers, with their three racks, can “cool smoke” up to 60 pork chops or 12 sides of salmon at a time. Even turkeys are not too large.
Grand Cru Smokers can be custom made to your wine preference if desired.
For the gourmet home cook or seasoned chef, no other smoker can give the same flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment